Cross Grain Sweatpants Washed Black - Unisex
This product is on pre-order. Expected to ship by January 31st.
When you cut 20oz, 100% cotton French Terry fabric across the grain, it's the basis of a distinct, durable, high quality garment — we call this technic Cross Grain. When you try one of these pieces on, you'll never want to take it off. You'll be wearing sweats, but the weight and structure will make you feel like you're all dressed up.
- Made in Canada.
- Embroidered Logo.
- Skinny fit.
- Unisex. Women will want to size down.
- 100% American Pima Cotton, knitted in Canada.
- 20 oz. French Terry cut across the grain.
- Flatlock stitching.
- Vertical pockets at sides.
- Back pocket with YKK zipper.
- Elastic waist with interior drawstring adjustment.
- Available in Washed Black, Washed Indigo, Washed Olive, Black, Heather Grey, Forest and Natural.
- View Size Chart.
There’s a reason you feel reassured when you find a t-shirt that reads ‘made in Canada’ on the label. To many, local manufacturing is synonymous with quality and equality, which is why 'made in Canada’ is the main pillar of our company. Keeping everything made in Canada makes our design studio a second home and our manufacturers our neighbours, and that’s really the most Canadian thing we can think of.